- 2lbs stew meat
- 1 (20 oz) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- ½ can refried beans
- 5-7 large flour tortillas
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (depends on how cheesy you want to be)
- Add cubed beef, beef bouillon cubes, and enchilada sauce into a crock pot. (Don’t have a crock pot? Move on to our next delicious recipe)
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours
- Take meat mixture and shred using your home mixer or two forks
- Heat up refried beans in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan on the stove top.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish
- Lay out a flour tortilla onto a flat surface. Place a thin layer of refried beans into the center of the tortilla, add about ½ cup of the meat mixture onto the burrito with a slotted spoon (make sure to drain most of the liquid) sprinkle a layer of cheese. Fold the sides of the burrito in, then roll from the other sides. Place the burrito seam side down into the casserole dish. Spoon some of the remaining enchilada sauce in the crock pot over the burrito and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Repeat until all of the burritos are rolled and in the casserole dish
- Place into the oven and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. You can also take the quick and easy way out by throwing the burritos into the microwave until the cheese has melted. (Don’t be lazy, it looks less authentic)
Here are some pictures if you didn’t understand my simple instructions: Super simple crock pot ingredients. You can’t fuck this up!
This is a crock pot:
Shredded beef. I took out without the sauce and shredded. Add back into the sauce or you will have dry burritos.
Add your beans, meat and cheese to tortilla. Yours should look saucier than mine. I fucked up.
Roll those bad boys up and place in your baking dish. – smother in sauce and cheese.