- chopped bacon
- cayenne pepper
- Cook a batch of biscuits by following directions on Bisquick box.
- Fry bacon and sausage together in frying pan. I use a half pack of bacon and half tube of sausage for a family of 5.
- Drain about half the grease.
- Sprinkle Wondra on meat mixture until it becomes pasty.
- Start adding milk 1/2 cup at a time depending on how much gravy you want. cook on a low heat until it thickens. Season with salt & pepper and a dash of Cayenne. (Johnny’s also works great).