- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/2 bag of egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Curry Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with the cooked chicken and cooked egg noodles.
- In a small bowl, blend the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise,lemon juice and curry powder. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.