- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits cut into fourths
- 1 c sugar white
- 1 c butter melted
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your bundt pan.
- Cut all the biscuits into quarters. In a bowl combine your sugars and cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter and then the cinnamon mixture and place in pan. Do this until no pieces remain.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of uncooked biscuits.
- Put pan into the oven for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Put a plate on top of bundt pan and gently flip over.
Feeling crazy? Try putting some caramel pieces or chocolate chips in between the biscuits before baking!
Photos for your viewing pleasure:
Everything you will need
Don’t forget to spray your pan
Cut your biscuits
Dip and then dip again
Ready for the remaining butter and then bake!